Well, today's the day....the day the Dina Wakley Media Line by Ranger peeks come out.
What do I have in store for you? I have:
- 12 colors of heavy-body acrylic paint. I love this paint! It's buttery and smooth, yet heavy enough to hold brushtrokes. The colors are more opaque than other paints on the market, and are all hand-picked by me. If you notice, there's no black (Night is actually a very dark navy). Why no black? Well, I hope to include black in a future release (and for now, black gesso fills in). But Night is such an important color to me (I use it WAAAAY more than black), that it went in the line first.
- Paint brushes! These are fun because they have a stiff bristle and good spring, both of which work great with heavy body paint. Notice the cool color-coded ends, too!
- Gessos and mediums. You know how I can't live with gesso and matte gel!
- Palette knife. Versatile and inexpensive. Those of you who have had classes with me know that I rarely apply gesso or gel with a brush (b/c then you have to wash said brush, and cleaning things is not my strength). I always apply with a palette knife that you can wipe clean on your apron.
- Six sets of stamps. Cling-mounted red rubbah, baby.
- Six stencils and four sets of masks/stencils.
Check back this week, I am going to share some of the samples I have been making with my new Media Line products.