I got to play with Punchinella Honeycomb and I Will Soar.
To make the piece above:
1. Start with a watercolor paper and give it a coat of gesso.
2. Use gel medium to glue down a text-paper river.
3. Scrape on some Indian Yellow Hue paint and use a baby wipe to rub through a honeycomb stencil to remove some of the stenciling.
4. Add some Payne's Grey paint with a scraper, as well.
5. Stamp the Punchinella stamp with Archival pink ink.
6. Stamp the wings on cardstock and cut them out.
7. Draw a simple figure on the background with a Stabilo All pencil. Include journaling!
8. Glue the wings on the figure.
9. Use a blue Neocolor II crayon to add a color around the figure.