Caroline always has the Maya Road design team make an autobiographical canvas for the booth. This is mine from the last show...a few tidbits:
- Done on a canvas panel.
- The color is Maya Mist over gesso and modeling paste.
- Maya Mist colors I used are Fig Magenta (swoon, I so adore that color) and Salmon.
- I spritzed water over the Maya Mist to make it run.
- I journaled with the Sharpie water-based Poster-Paint pen, extra fine point.
- The silver on the chipboard alpha is Silver Maya Mist. That stuff rocks, I love it because I am baaaad at glitter, and it gives a glittery look without the glitter work.
- Blue splatter is acrylic paint...Liquitex Artist Acrylic Light Blue Permanent (my most used color).
- The corrugated cardboard is a shipping supply that I order from Paper Mart. Seriously.